Android Podcast Player
“Android Podcast Player” is an android app for listening and downloading podcast audio. It is simple yet powerful solution for creating Android app for your Audio Podcast RSS in no time. Just add your podcast rss url, then build with Eclipse & submit to Google Play store.
That’s it, no extra code is required.
- Play/Pause online audio podcast stream
- Background playback supports
- Download podcast into device
- Offline playing podcasts
- Offline podcast browsing supports
- Bookmark favorite podcasts
- Actionbar Tab View layouts by ActionBarSherlock
- AdMob integrated for earning from advertisement
- Share & Rate button added
- Full Native Application
- No extra code is required
- Supports Android 2.2 – API 8 & Up
- Step-By-Step Documentation Included
Demo – Try It Yourself
Download & test the demo app into your device before purchasing the code – Download from Google Play
- You can publish one FREE app on Google Play or any other android market.
- For publishing another free app you need to purchase another “Regular” license.
- You can publish one PAID app on Google Play or any other android market.
- For publishing another paid app you need to purchase another “Extended” license.
Once you will publish your app to Google Play or any other Android stores, send us your app link. We will be happy to showcase your app here & at our website.
Rating & Suggestions
If you like our app, we will highly appreciate if you can provide us a rating of 5. You can rate us from your CodeCanyon Menu > Download page.
We would love to get suggestions from you. Tell us in comment section what other features you want to see with this app. We will try to add more features into it.
NOTE: All future updates are free for buyers at CodeCanyon.