“FlexMenu” is a fully responsive jQuery menu/navigation plugin. It was built with Sass CSS which makes it easy to modify.
- Two kinds of responsive patterns: Off-Canvas pattern and Toggle pattern, click the button above to see the demos.
- Build with Sass. Easy to modify, just change the value of variables like Less CSS.
- Build with jQuery. Easy to use, with several options avaiable to change. Such as responsive breakpoint, animation speed.
- You can place the menu button wherever you want.
- Desktop style and Mobile style will not affect each other. So you can change them seperately, say you change the horizontal menu style to vertical style.
- Well documented, with examples.
- Work well with Bootstrap 3.
- Cross Browser.