Style-Magazine is a stylish Magazine WordPress theme
Style Magazine is a stylish magazine WordPress theme. It has very pleasing style and helps to present your content is most stylish and clean manner. Style Magazine can be used as a news, blog, or magazine website. Built with latest technologies like HTML5 & CSS3 and jQuery. It also responsive, looks perfect from desktop to mobile.
It even has lots of custom widgets and few of them are stylish popular posts, advertisements, recent reviews and other. It also includes a stylish home page layout, 2 blog layout, multi post formats, a lot of elements and shortcodes.
Style-Magazine WordPress theme helps you build beauty and modern website in no time and easy to customize.
This magazine WordPress theme was designed and coded by KOPATHEME
- Fully Responsive
- Unlimited colors options with color picker in backend
- Built with Boostrap and retina ready
- HTML5 and CSS3 tableless design.
- Custom fonts with 600+ Google fonts
- Visual shortcode generator
- Unlimited sidebar.
- A lot of widget elements
- Easily adding Google analytics, logo, favicon, social links …
- Works in all major browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome
- Theme Update Notifier.
- Localization Support
- Documentation included
Sources and Credits
- Bootstrap: button.js v3.0.0
- form validator
- Retina display jQuery plugin
- Flickr Feed jQuery plugin
- jQuery Superfish Menu Plugin
- Twitter boostrap framework
- jQuery Modernizr
- CarouFredsel slider
- Jquery UI
- jQuery FlexSlider
- Time ago plugin
- Masonry PACKAGED
- Search bar jQuery plugin
- Support through our support forum at http://kopatheme.com/forum
- We are available for customize the theme if you need. Please send us your email at email@example.com
In working day (from Monday to Friday), all the question or problem related to our product will be responded within maximum 24 hours. No matter how long it takes, we will support you until the problem is completely fixed. Support request sent during weekends will be processed on next Monday morning.