Hello to everyone, we make a top 10 list for wordpress plugins, everyone will tell how we make this list when wordpress have 22k plus plugins and how we choose only 10 ??
Here is the answer these 10 plugins that we choose , first we use them and second we send them to other bloggers and tells us their opinion about these plugins, they rate them and we rate them. We make this list not for promoting plugins but for help the bloggers and make their life easier.
All of them are very usefull and will help your viewers and you. Give me them a chance and try them.After the synopsis that we will make for each one of this plugins you will find a table with all of them inside, there you can download them and use them.
TOP 1 Pos – WordPress SEO by Yoast
Synopsis: A very helpfull SEO plugin and easy to understand it and use it. This plugin has the usual settings for title tags, meta information and robots.txt commands, etc. Over and above that, the plugin has
- Keyword Research
- Google Snippet Preview
- On Page SEO Analysis
- Webmaster Tools Verification
- XML Sitemaps
- RSS Optimization
- Social Integration
- Checkbox Removal ofLinks
- Some .htaccess Settings
It’s an incredibly powerful plugin. Used properly it will maximize the potential search engine exposure of your content.
TOP 2 Pos – W3 Total Cache
Synopsis: Easy Web Performance Optimization (WPO) using caching: browser, page, object, database, minify and content delivery network support.
Really very good plugin , your site/blog will run 10x faster than before, this plugin never have a bug or a problem and trust me the most surfers at internet love the fast sites not the slow. This plugin will save you from very big problems. We use this for years.
- Seamless content delivery network (CDN) integration with WordPress for media and theme files
- Post and Page caching
- RSS Feed caching
- Caching of search results pages
- Database caching
- Browser cache control
- Import media files to your CDN
A faster loading website has SEO considerations because page speed is a factor in Google’s algorithm. Higher website performance has also been linked to increased revenue for eCommerce sites as well.
The plus side can be well worth the effort to configure the plugin for your site.
TOP 3 Pos – Disqus Comment System
Synopsis: The Disqus comment system replaces your WordPress comment system with your comments hosted and powered by Disqus.
We love this pluging for lots of reasons, first of all, all the guests of your site can easily create comments with a simple loging with facebook,twitter,g+ or linkedin, second it is fast and don##Q##t have bugs. Third the only thing that you need to do is to register at Disqus and then activate it to your site/blog. Forth is easy to use it and it is very organised.Finally this plugin give you the opportunity to make some money if you use some of its options.
- Threaded comments and replies
- Notifications and reply by email
- Subscribe and RSS options
- Aggregated comments and social mentions
- Powerful moderation and admin tools
- Full spam filtering, blacklists and whitelists
- Support for Disqus community widgets
- Connected with a large discussion community
- Increased exposure and readership
TOP 4 Pos – Login Security Solutions
Synopsis: Security against brute force attacks by tracking IP, name, password; requiring very strong passwords. Idle timeout. Maintenance mode lockdown.
As you will be fully aware if you are a regular reader of the blog, we take security very seriously at experthemes. Whilst there are a raft of plugins available that can boost your site##Q##s security credentials, Login Security Solution in particular is a great option.
It offers a suite of login-related security measures, including (but not limited to):
- IP tracking
- Strong password requirement
- Idle timeout
- Login monitoring
TOP 5 Pos – Jetpack for WordPress
Synopsis: Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that supercharges your self-hosted WordPress site with the awesome cloud power of WordPress.com.
Jetpack is a big story, when i start to use blogs/websites i search hard for something that have everything in one plugin, when i find jetpack i save my time and i find a reasons to use it, this pluging will make lot of job for you with one click. The only you have to do for have it is to register and then activate it, most of the features that Jetpack have will solve lots of your problems and make your blog/website better and beautifull.
- Simple, concise stats with no additional load on your server. Previously provided by WordPress.com Stats.
- Email subscriptions for your blog##Q##s posts and your post##Q##s comments.
- Social networking enabled comment system.
- Likes, allowing your readers to show their appreciation of your posts.
- Monitor and manage your site##Q##s activity with Notifications in your Toolbar and on WordPress.com.
- Simple, Akismet-backed contact forms.
- The WP.me URL shortener.
- Hovercard popups for your commenters via Gravatar.
- Easily embedded media from popular sites like YouTube, Digg, and Vimeo.
- The ability to post to your blog from any email client.
- Integration with and automatic posting to your favorite social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.
- For the Math geeks, a simple way to include beautiful mathematical expressions on your site.
- A widget for displaying recent tweets. Previously provided by Wickett Twitter Widget
- Your readers can easily share your posts via email or their favorite social networks. Previously provided by the Sharedaddy WordPress plugin.
- Your writing will improve thanks to After the Deadline, an artificial intelligence based spell, style, and grammar checker. Previously provided by the After the Deadline WordPress plugin.
- With Carousel active, any standard WordPress galleries you have embedded in posts or pages will launch a gorgeous full-screen photo browsing experience with comments and EXIF metadata.
- A CSS editor that lets you customize your site design without modifying your theme.
- A mobile theme that automatically streamlines your site for visitors on mobile devices.
- Mobile push notifications for new comments via WordPress mobile apps.
- The ability to allow applications to securely authenticate and access your site with your permission.
- Creative formats for your image galleries: mosaic, circles, squares, and a slideshow view.
- and many more to come!
TOP 6 Pos – Google XML Sitemaps
Synopsis: This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines to better index your blog.
You want search engines to know when you post new content so you get more traffic. Google XML Sitemaps automatically generates an updated sitemap and submits it to top search engines without you lifting a finger. Don’t rely on search engines to crawl your site and find new posts – use this plugin to automatically tell them the instant you post – before someone else copies your post and pretends they wrote it – which happens. And “original content” (i.e. where Google “finds” a post first) gets much more credit than duplicate content (i.e. other places Google finds that post).
TOP 7 Pos – Broken Link Checker
Synopsis: This plugin will check your posts, comments and other content for broken links and missing images, and notify you if any are found.
With this plugin, you’ll get notifications on your dashboard when broken links are detected in your blog’s content. You can also see broken links when viewing your blog normally by choosing to have broken links display differently within posts. The best part of this plugin is that it makes it easy for you to update and edit URLs from your dashboard without opening and editing the blog post.
TOP 8 Pos – Socialize
Synopsis: Provides an easy way to selectively add actionable social sharing buttons to your posts content or below the post in a ##Q##Call To Action##Q## box.
You can also add small message with these buttons. You can customize buttons with required size like small, big, tall even you can edit background, border of these social sharing plugins.
- 12 popular buttons including Pinterest and Buffer
- Automatically insert Facebook and open graph data into head of site
- Easily change button order on individual pages
- Custom post type support
- Lots of display and placement options
- Bitly integration
- Actions and filter for developers
TOP 9 Pos – nrelate Related Content
Synopsis: The best way to display related content: Thumbnails or Text, on all your pages.
I have been using nRelate for a while now on other sites and results have been quite good. I am still tweaking some things so that the returned “related posts” are more relevant. nRelate has several design options to choose from. You can choose text or thumbnails, the latter, with over 5 different options to set it up. Actually, nRelate has more to offer than just the related content. It also offers popular content (also configurable), the flyout, those boxes that popup on the right side under the post, and auto in-text linking, a service that automatically discovers the keywords within your content and creates in-text hyperlinks to your topics pages or a search of your site. And yes, it is free and available for other platforms too. Cool!
There are four ways to display related content:
1. Automatically display before or after each post.
2. Use the [ nrelate-related ] shortcode in your post.
3. Use our widget in any widget area in your theme
4. Place the nrelate_related() function in your theme files.
TOP 10 Pos – WP CleanFix
Synopsis: WP CleanFix is an all in one tool for check, repair, fix and optimize your WordPress blog.
One of the best plugins , it is a plugin like tuneup utilities for windows, this pluging clean everything and make your site more faster and without bugs, helps you with to give a good kick to trash stuff of your site. This is a pluging that i prefer to everyone blogger.
- CleanFix Tools
- Extends HTML Editor: fontname, size, color, extra tags
- Remove Frontend admin bar
- Database Tables optimization
- Check/Remove for unused UserMeta
- Check/Remove for Post Revision and Trash
- Check/Remove Auto Draft Posts
- Check/Remove Edit Post Lock
- Check/Remove for unused Post Meta
- Check/Remove for unused Tags
- Check/Remove/Relink for Posts without Authors
- Check/Remove/Relink for Pages without Authors
- Check/Remove for Attachments without Post/Page
- Check/Remove for unused Categories
- Check/Remove for unlink Categories (terms)
- Check/Remove for unlink Categories Taxonomy
- Check/Remove for unapproved and Trash comments
- Check/Remove for spam comments
- Find & Replace on Posts Content
- Find & Replace on Comments Content
- WordPress MU compatibility
- English, French, German, Turkish, Hungarian and Italian Localization
Here you can download the plugins: